mercoledì 3 agosto 2011

LOTD #101

I'm so  happy to announce my entry to the Style Academy  :)
In those days I was away (for a car accident -.-) I came home and I found this invitation in my email ^ _ ^ and I have learned with great pleasure to be joined this feed :-) Obviously I would like to publicly thank Teshan  for the invitation ... I hope to continue well into my work and I hope that this will always be loved by you
enjoy :-) with my Look Of This Day \0/


 Skin: d. Select -  *Skin Kiddo* NEW

Hair: Action Womens Hair Kimberly - Nut  NEW

Ears: [Acide!] Pique la  NEW

Tattoo: URCo.>Beauty & the Beast

Dress: d. Select Dresses sexy tennis Dress creme brown NEW

Pant: Spirit Store - Montana pants hakki

Necklace: *JD* NECKLACE ALL U NEED NEW

Shoes: Graffitiwear Brown & Olive Sea Sandals NEW

Belt ~Pepper~  Summer Belt  -  FLOWER NEW

At mouth: ::LEO-NT:: ICEPOP [orange lemon lime]

Percing: .:: Beatnik ::. Piercing+Mouth Plug  NEW

Pose By: Juxtapose

Picture taken @ **City Magic Meeroos**  Market
They are also happy to announce the opening of a wonderful village's Meeroo *___*
Here you can buy, sell and just keep your pets:) You can rent small
fences or houses, designed specifically for puppies:) For details please contact me or take a taxi and arrive directly to the magical village:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento