venerdì 30 settembre 2011

LOTD #110

Hello guys!!! I'm  here to present a new post...
Autumn has arrived (and with it the first clothing that warms us in the months to come...)
I apologize for my periods of absence from the blog, unfortunately RL steals a lot of my time ç___ç
However I would like to thank all those who continue to follow me and especially all the designers  who offer me their fantastic creations... <3
Have fun and good shopping in world <3




 Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Jenny ] - fairy NEW

Hair: >TRUTH< Bronte - espresso NEW

Earring: [EY:NO] EARPLUGS (Aquarium) NEW

Necklace + Ring: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Butterfly Set XYROOM Start Oct. 1St

Polaroid: ~Pepper~ Polaroid - TFG

Sweater: [NV] Ju Sweater -Blue-  NEW

Belt: ~Pepper~ Jeans Belt - GSP

Shorts: [NV] Hipster Jeans shorts -Blue- NEW

Socks: Gawk! Grey Sports Knee Socks NEW

Shoes: [-yo-] +UNISEX++CHUCKS smilys SNEAKER XYROOM Start Oct. 1st

Pose by Purple Pose NEW

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento